To troubleshoot this issue, follow these steps:
- Check the configuration details are correct such as the URL includes the full path. Ensure all details are copied accurately.
- Use the same Username and Password to login to the Managed Translation or WorldServer portal.
- If this fails, the username has not been given the correct permissions.
TMS - Check the user has access to login to Language Cloud etc
WorldServer - Check the user has access to the client, project type, languages etc
- If this is successful, check if you can create a project manually with the expected options
- Is there a firewall between AEM and Managed Translation or WorldServer? If so, the RWS connectors support Basic Authentication, Proxy and NT authentication. Configure these settings in the RWS Connector settings in AEM CRXDE.
- If you are installing an update to a previous connector, and especially if this coincides with an update to AEM, ensure all previous versions of the connector are fully uninstalled. In some cases, remaining components from older connector versions can cause the test connection to fail.