SDL Support Policy
Trados Studio Licensing Help
Numbers appear in the wrong (reversed) order in Arabic target - Online Editor
4/20/2021 9:11 PM
When typing in the Online Editor numbers (numeric, dates, addresses, etc) appear in reversed order.
To fix the display in Online Editor:
1. Enable the Show Whitespaces option
2. Before typing each number, enable left to right mark
The target file also has the number in reverse order. To fix that in Microsoft Word:
1. Select the text
2. Go to View -> Macros -> View Macros
3. Select Macros in: Word commands
4. Choose RtlRun and press Run
Product Defect that was reported to development and will be addressed.
Send Article Feedback