Use 'Change License Server' function
Make sure that:
- The new license server must already exist.
- You must know the new license server name. You must run the application as an administrator on the computer. You only need to do this when you enter the new license server details and click Connect.
To change the license server details:
- Run the application as an administrator:
- Close the SDL application.
- Right-click on the SDL application icon on the desktop or under the Start menu, and then select Run as administrator.
- Click Help > Product Activation
- NOTE: This dialog box automatically displays each time you open the application in trial mode.
- Click Change LicenseServer.
- Enter the name of the license server you want to connect to:
- Click Connect.
- The Product Activation page is displayed with details of the active license:
- Click Continue to open the SDL Application.
Do you still require help?
If this article has not solved your issue or if you require assistance, contact the SDL Support Team: