One of the following error messages may appear when opening a document or project in Trados Studio:
- An unexpected error has occurred while loading the global plug-in services.
- Could not find a part of the path [...]
- The device is not ready.
- The following elements are not closed: [...]
- There is an error in the XML document. The following string is not closed: [...]
- Invoke or BeginInvoke cannot be called on a control until the window handle has been created (when opening a GroupShare project via a provided link)
- Failed to initialize view 'XliffManager _view'
- An error has occurred in the script on this page - Failed to activate view 'Editor'
Or, you want to reset your Trados Studio to its default settings, for example because you have resized some windows and they are now blocking other windows (like the Search pop-up window).
NOTE: The error messages may be slightly different, and the list may not be complete.