Follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Click Activate to start activating your license.
- This opens the Product Activation Wizard. Your activation code is sent in a confirmation email when you purchase Studio. If you do not have the email, you can access your license through your SDL Account on http://www.sdl.com, or by clicking the SDL Account link in the dialog:
- This brings you to the Licenses tab in your SDL Account
- Select your version of SDL Trados Studio 2019. You will see all of the available codes. Next to each license code there is additional information: NOTE: If you have an SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance Plus license, you can activate it twice: one initial activation and one additional activation on another machine.
- Number of activations
- How many licenses are in use
- If the license has an expiry date
- Copy the activation code and switch back to the Product Activation Wizard:
- Paste the copied activation code into the Activation Code field and click Activate:
- The Activation successful is displaying.
- Click OK to finalize the process.
The online Word to HTML converter lets you transform Word documents to a clean code with just a few clicks.
In your SDL Account you can now see your license in use:
If this article has not solved your issue or if you require assistance, contact the SDL Support Team: