When using Ctrl +, to insert a tag around text the online editor page goes blank and the page needs to be refreshed to get back to the project. When returning to the project the cursor is at the first segment instead of the one being worked in.
Steps to reproduce:
- From the Online Editor in Trados Team, select the word(s) that require formatting
- Click on the "Insert Tag"
- Double-click on the formatting tags to use, in this example the <cf> tags
- The screen will go "blank" but once the screen is refreshed (F5) it will return to the Online Editor screen
- The cursor will return to the first segment, however, the formatting will be applied to the segment where the changes were made